Notice: Medical clearance fee
Diving Hyperbaric Medicine Services (DHMS) have advised that from 1 October 2010 their fee is $97. For further information, please contact Diving Hyperbaric Medicine Services directly.
The following is a list of resources available on this site on Occupational Diving
- Guidelines for Occupational Diving 2004
- Leaflet What You Need to Know About Occupational Diving
- An outline of the 5 year Medical Procedure cycle
- Appendix 2 of the guidelines above: Application for Certificate of Competency pdf [size: 43KB ]
- Appendix 3 & 4 of the guidelines above: Occupational Diver Medical Questionnaire and Occupational Diver Medical and COC Procedure Flowchart (Self Check Form)
- A copy of the NZ Occupational Diving Medical Examination pdf [size: 45KB ]
Designated Diving Doctors
A list of Designated Diving Doctors, authorised by the, Diving Hyperbaric Medicine Service, to perform Occupational Diving Medical Examinations.